• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, TupennyConan said:

There's too much story left to tell. It seems it will all go on to Dr Strange 2 & WV is mere prelude.  

That's a bingo! :banana:

Even though Matt Shakman says WandaVision will tell a complete story about Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) and her time in Westview, New Jersey, the filmmaker admits there's much more storytelling to be told with the character. In fact, Shakman is well aware of the character's involvement with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, a film from Sam Raimi now filming in and around London. In a recent interview with TVLine, the director says "there's a lot more" to Wanda's story than what can be told in WandaVision alone.

"We were trying to tell a complete story in terms of the narrative around Westview, N.J., and we hope that there’s some resolution to that story, and that it is satisfying and also surprising for the fans," Shakman tells the website. "But Wanda will continue into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and there’s a lot more to her story to be told, so this is only one part of a very complicated and very rich life.”

59 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

If they don't clear up how and why Wandavision is being broadcast in the last episode I'm taking the trip to the Marvel Studios headquarters in Burbank and starting a riot.  :mad: 

I thought Agatha said she was responsible

7 minutes ago, Ares said:

I thought Agatha said she was responsible

If we take it at face value--how did she fit sounds stages with audience seats in houses that they don't fit into, how did she get everyone to play along with being on the show, and why would she do it at all?

46 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

If we take it at face value--how did she fit sounds stages with audience seats in houses that they don't fit into, how did she get everyone to play along with being on the show, and why would she do it at all?

Duh, Magic!!

If this has already been posted, apologies...

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1165263-wandavision-director-fan-theories?fbclid=IwAR1940tfmUVd0JJMB-vabHTQSeNqDqdzmDQuLHjbg6DlJew5-j9_fDALNbw

Very interesting comment...

Spoiler

He continued, “But we’re always telling this story about Wanda dealing with grief and learning how to accept that loss, and hopefully people will find that the finale is surprising but also satisfying and that it feels inevitable because it’s the same story they’ve been watching the whole time.”

Edited by sagekilz

Grief schmief!

It's a perfect peak into the mind of someone losing their mind, like a truly organic mental disease, dementia, psychosis, schizophenia. Nothing makes sense. Everything is connected to nothing, yet to everything. Just spirals of unanswered questions, pointless disconnected comments and aimless actions. A picture of insanity, not grief. 

30 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Very interesting comment...

Hide contents

He continued, “But we’re always telling this story about Wanda dealing with grief and learning how to accept that loss, and hopefully people will find that the finale is surprising but also satisfying and that it feels inevitable because it’s the same story they’ve been watching the whole time.”

I've got what may be a radical suggestion.  If you don't want fans to feel disappointed about possible story points you dropped multiple hints for during the course of the show--sometimes more than a dozen or two hints in some cases--I recommend not dropping those hints if you never intended to take them anywhere.  :makepoint:

But hopefully the last episode will be phenomenal that's not how I end up feeling this weekend.  :wishluck:

3 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Grief schmief!

It's a perfect peak into the mind of someone losing their mind, like a truly organic mental disease, dementia, psychosis, schizophenia. Nothing makes sense. Everything is connected to nothing, yet to everything. Just spirals of unanswered questions, pointless disconnected comments and aimless actions. A picture of insanity, not grief. 

This show sucks and very few are willing to admit that. :D

16 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

This show sucks and very few are willing to admit that. :D

If this show were a horror movie, it'd be 2 hours of nothing but people startled when they see their reflection in a window, cats jumping out of shadows, people walking backwards into empty rooms, shadows of trees and long stares from old people as they walked through town. Bunch. Of. Pointless. Nothing. 

So far...

Edited by jcjames

I'll never understand why people post repeatedly in threads about movies, comics, or shows they hate.

Oh, wait, nevermind...we all know exactly why they do it. 9_9

Edited by fantastic_four

1 minute ago, fantastic_four said:

I'll never understand why people post repeatedly in threads about movie, comics, or shows they hate.

Oh, wait, nevermind...we all know exactly why they do it. 9_9

It's the exact same reason people post their thoughts about anything, whether they like it or they don't like it.

There is no difference whatsoever.

I don't "hate" this show. It's just tons of time and money wasted. They built some momentum with Episode 5 and then it fell downhill, which is super disappointing. The show had a lot of potential, with great actors and actresses, and managed to botch it pretty bad.

2 minutes ago, jcjames said:

There is no difference whatsoever.

There's a gaping hole the size of the Grand Canyon's worth of difference.  

I used to think JoeCollector and RMA were bad about doing this, but since the ignore function doesn't affect quoted text I know from this thread and half a dozen others there's a new forum champion.