• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

That image that everyone said hides Mephisto placed next to Samhain image.

Also, someone on one of the videos shows the blanket pattern matching celtic symbols from samhain book.

ram.jpg

sam.jpg

Quicksilver, Agatha, Vision return home to celebrate birth of Wanda's children?

Edited by bronze_rules

also no one has explained that if Agnes is behind it all, why is there a male voice asking the Scarlet Witch "do you think this is what you deserve"

also Agnes wants Wanda to go to the basement. She tells her. Theres a reason for that

and finally the Nexus commercial gives the biggest clue that Dr Strange will be appearing in the final episode.

“Feeling depressed? Like the world goes on without you? Do you just want to be left alone? Ask your doctor about Nexus. A unique antidepressant that works to anchor you back to your reality. Or the reality of your choice,

11 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

also no one has explained that if Agnes is behind it all, why is there a male voice asking the Scarlet Witch "do you think this is what you deserve"

also Agnes wants Wanda to go to the basement. She tells her. Theres a reason for that

and finally the Nexus commercial gives the biggest clue that Dr Strange will be appearing in the final episode.

“Feeling depressed? Like the world goes on without you? Do you just want to be left alone? Ask your doctor about Nexus. A unique antidepressant that works to anchor you back to your reality. Or the reality of your choice,

Unless it's Dr Doom!

4 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

also i can't help but feel that revenge is a motivating factor here. i can't pin point it but thats why Wanda is being punished. 

It must be Ultron then.

I just hope that it is Pacino and he just starts walking around snapping his fingers and stuff altering existence.

I also hope Pacino as Mephisto is in Spider-man 3 so he can have Pete and MJ married and then suddenly erase everything from the first three Spider-man movies putting Peter Parker back into his homemade Spider-man costume so movie goers can experience how much of a sucky let down that is the same way comic readers experienced it back in 2007.

Suck it MCU fanboys.

4z2ajf.jpg