• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question: Savvy Boardie Investor
3 3

202 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, the blob said:

Folks accept Weaver as a bad arse. Maybe cuz she's 6 feet tall, I dunno.

Does it matter how tall she is...? Or what her gender is...?

Can't she be a bad arse simply because she's a bad arse, and her immutable characteristics don't actually matter...?

kav arguing about a movie he didn't see is about as internet-y as the internet can get. I wanna bronze this thread and hang it on a wall. I wanna bring it out at christmas and have it as a lawn ornament. I wanna fund NASA to launch a rocket into space fast enough to catch up with the Voyager probe so I can add a second plaque containing this thread so that the galaxy can know about this. I want Ben Aflek to get a new back tattoo that includes this thread. 

3 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Does it matter how tall she is...? Or what her gender is...?

Can't she be a bad arse simply because she's a bad arse, and her immutable characteristics don't actually matter...?

Her physicality probably helps in the role. I would find it less believable at 5 feet tall. Anyway, she's a terrific actress, those movies work. Anyway, I saw that movie at 7 and did not question her bad arsery for a second.

Edited by the blob

1 minute ago, the blob said:

Her physicality probably helps in the role. I would find it less believable at 5 feet tall. Anyway, she's a terrific actress, those movies work.

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 250 pound male can defeat an 80 pound female 99.9999999999999% of the time.   

6 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

kav arguing about a movie he didn't see is about as internet-y as the internet can get. I wanna bronze this thread and hang it on a wall. I wanna bring it out at christmas and have it as a lawn ornament. I wanna fund NASA to launch a rocket into space fast enough to catch up with the Voyager probe so I can add a second plaque containing this thread so that the galaxy can know about this. I want Ben Aflek to get a new back tattoo that includes this thread. 

A movie should be made about this thread.  AND sent to the voyager.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 250 pound male can defeat an 80 pound female 99.9999999999999% of the time.   

Except for Elektra/Black Sky. She's itty bitty, but an Angel of Death.

2 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

I wanna cast a strong female actor for your character :)

:pullhair:

Just now, the blob said:

Except for Elektra/Black Sky. She's itty bitty, but an Angel of Death.

Yep she's the 0.0000000000001%

4 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

:gossip: weight is not an immutable characteristic 

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 6' 5" male can defeat an 5' 2" female  99.9999999999999% of the time.   

Better?

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, dupont2005 said:

So-and-so beat up so-and-so but there was no physical damage to either party. 

After that he was shot through the back before ending up like this:

CapBeaten.jpg.762d6923d0e41cc527ec561e5123e295.jpg

Now STFU, kav. What, you aren't kav? Oh sorry, I just assumed since you were spouting off without having a clue...

Edited by Lazyboy
since it went over somebody's head

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

After that he was shot through the back before ending up like this:

CapBeaten.jpg.762d6923d0e41cc527ec561e5123e295.jpg

Now STFU, kav. What? Oh sorry, I just assumed since you were spouting off without having a clue...

Um, I think you replied to the wrong person, goofus.