• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] C2E2 Dark Red Variant in hand ready to ship!!! $60 shipped in the USA

17 posts in this topic

hi everyone!  So Ive never done this before and Im not sure this is allowed but I soon find out. Im going to C2E2 for all 3 days and I know of some of the exclusives.

:rulez:
1. no HOS or PROBIES
2.frist   :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations (if I can not fill an order due to buying limits then its goes to time stamp.)
3.please feel free to make offers!
4.payment via paypal , MO or Bitcoin to be paid within 5 days of winning an item
5.i will ship outside of the USA but please contact for rates! 
6.shipping is $5 for 1-2 books $6 for 3 or more in the USA ONLY. Or we can work together on how you want it shipped.
7.returns within 7 days of getting your items.

any questions please ask! so here we go!

Kudos

Edited by Raze

If there is something I missed that you would like me to hunt down for you let me know. Im there all 3 days. If you have a question please ask and we can work something out. as with any SS or CGC submitted I should be able to get them back at the end of the show and could/can mail out on the tuesday after the show.

Thanks!