• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 9.6 and Black Hammer SDCC #1 First Lobo

8 posts in this topic

Pretty sure I am going to sell down to just Golden age so looking at moving some moderns first.

I just bought a collection a few weeks ago with a tone of moderns but these are mine so I will add to this thread as we go.

Here are the rules

First person with in thread :takeit: or PM wins.

Prefer no returns on CGC graded books, but we can always talk.

Sorry that I had to take pics, My scanner is awful on these new slabs

Ebay Id Is Hyperdrivecollectibles

Kudo's below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8090533#Post8090533

Will take Paypal and prefer to ship to US (Price includes US shipping) but will ship out of CONUS for exact cost.

First up

Black Hammer #1 SDCC- It looks 9.8 to me and was never pulled from the bag except for this scan 10 minutes ago.

$150 shipped in the CONUS Sold

Blackhammer sddc .jpg

Edited by PKJ

2 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Pretty sure I am going to sell down to just Golden age so looking at moving some moderns first.

I just bought a collection a few weeks ago with a tone of moderns but these are mine so I will add to this thread as we go.

Here are the rules

First person with in thread :takeit: or PM wins.

Prefer no returns on CGC graded books, but we can always talk.

Sorry that I had to take pics, My scanner is awful on these new slabs

Ebay Id Is Hyperdrivecollectibles

Kudo's below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8090533#Post8090533

Will take Paypal and prefer to ship to US (Price includes US shipping) but will ship out of CONUS for exact cost.

First up

Black Hammer #1 SDCC- It looks 9.8 to me and was never pulled from the bag except for this scan 10 minutes ago.

$150 shipped in the CONUS

Blackhammer sddc .jpg

:takeit: