• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love Death + Robots
1 1

14 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2022 at 8:46 AM, ashsaytr said:

Very good season... no real throw-aways and some excellent ones... Jabaro- was just amazing to watch...

On 5/21/2022 at 8:46 AM, ashsaytr said:

Very good season... no real throw-aways and some excellent ones... Jabaro- was just amazing to watch...

Thought they were all excellent except the last one.  Too weird for me hah ha

Funny how we all see things.

I thought Season 3 was poor compared to the last 2. Jabaro and Swarm being the best for mine.

1st season still the best by a mile IMHO

On 5/21/2022 at 11:18 PM, Wolverinex said:

Thought they were all excellent except the last one.  Too weird for me hah ha

thats the one i want to go back in re-watch!... just something about it :goodvsevil:

On 5/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, ashsaytr said:

thats the one i want to go back in re-watch!... just something about it :goodvsevil:

On 5/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, ashsaytr said:

haha, I'm not surprised.  It was just too creepy for me but I can see that it would be your style.  

Bad Traveling might be my favorite of the series. Gruesome and dark. The stuff of nightmares. 

Overall this is a good show. There are definitely some eps that are a slog but also a handful of gems. It’s original, the animation looks great and the episodes are short so even if I’m not liking one much it’s not much of a time investment.