• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bubble funnies mini comic Jim Mooney prelim art

7 posts in this topic

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Very nice Maurice. I used to have the little comic. Where did you get the prelim? 

Ebay I was looking for John Romita art and I found this with 5 minutes to go listed as bubble gum art? It's a nice piece by the way I did find a sketch by John and one I think by Ross Andru?(thumbsu 

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Ebay I was looking for John Romita art and I found this with 5 minutes to go listed as bubble gum art? It's a nice piece by the way I did find a sketch by John and one I think by Ross Andru?(thumbsu 

Cool. And stop mucking about. Andru indeed....

19 hours ago, tv horror said:

Can you post the sketch you think is Ross Andru?

2 hours ago, Spider-Variant said:
21 hours ago, tv horror said:

Can you post the sketch you think is Ross Andru?

I think he's winding us up Reg