• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Montreal ComiCon - July 5-7

4 posts in this topic

Hello All!

Are there any CGC authorized witnesses, attending the Montreal ComiCon on July 5-7, 2019?  Was looking to get some books signed and submitted.  I know CGC does not have a booth there.  

9 hours ago, Mark.H said:

Hello All!

Are there any CGC authorized witnesses, attending the Montreal ComiCon on July 5-7, 2019?  Was looking to get some books signed and submitted.  I know CGC does not have a booth there.  

CGC was at last year’s show so maybe they will come again this year.  Maybe call or email them?

20 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

CGC was at last year’s show so maybe they will come again this year.  Maybe call or email them?

I called but when I asked they advised they don't believe they will be there, but i'll try again.  Thank you!  If anyone can confirm CGC's attendance or knows of a certified CGC witness that will be there please advise.  Thanks in advance!