Why I deleted my post about my auctions. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

200 posts in this topic

4,907 posts
Is it just me, or do the Deleted words just keep growing?

No still have 32.....same as it ever was.......same as it ever was....... SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

Look where my hand was....

33,631 posts
Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Is this thread getting bumped just for the hope the poor fool returns so you guys can kick him a few more times?

893naughty-thumb.gif

shy.gif

7,973 posts
Joel? Joel? Are you there? Please come back. Please? Help bring some closure to this big monkey fist that you created. I'll even outbid Jeffreykli so he won't have to cough up the dough and sue your overgradin' lying azz. Joel? Are you there?

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Is this thread getting bumped just for the hope the poor fool returns so you guys can kick him a few more times?

893naughty-thumb.gif

shy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif...................... confused.gif....................... confused-smiley-013.gif

1,930 posts

bumpit.gif

33,631 posts

bumpit.gif

devil.gif

4,536 posts

bumpit.gif

devil.gif

I sense a locked thread approaching popcorn.gif

21,427 posts

I don't think this thread will come close to being locked. It's gotta' get NAAAAAAASTY before Arch gives it that status! This one is just bizarre.

21,427 posts

Um....gee....you kinda' sprung that on me.....I mean I was writing about moonlight and cicadas in the Water Cooler and now you want me to go into battle mode? foreheadslap.gif

4,536 posts

Go back to your poetry tongue.gif

I'm working on my novel just now. First time i've been inspired in months cloud9.gif

Anyway gone a bit sign-offtopic.gif Back to gremlins and what not!

21,427 posts
headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

52,918 posts
I'm working on my novel just now. First time i've been inspired in months cloud9.gif

So tell us all about your magnum opus, Kilt. yeahok.gif

4,536 posts

So tell us all about your magnum opus, Kilt. yeahok.gif

Don't want to give too much away tongue.gif

Fictional work based around Egyptian Mythology. A selection of the gods play major roles (Isis, osiris, seth, nepthys, horus, Ra etc).

First rule as a writer. Don't give away too much tongue.gif You can wait until i get it published (or self publish) and get a signed copy tongue.gif

52,918 posts
First rule as a writer. Don't give away too much

Thanks for the tip. yeahok.gif

4,433 posts

You dirty rat...just for that, I'll punish bid all of your bids on eBay. And I'll big and win your auctions, then not pay and neg your butt. devil.gifstooges.gif

Hi Mark. hi.gif

22,673 posts

You dirty rat...just for that, I'll punish bid all of your bids on eBay. And I'll big and win your auctions, then not pay and neg your butt. devil.gifstooges.gif

Hi Mark. hi.gif

flowerred.gif Hi Jeffrey hi.gif!

15,273 posts
confused-smiley-013.gif

28,903 posts
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

40,103 posts

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif