To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
7 7

535 posts in this topic

200 posts

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN SUCKERS GONNA WILL WILLAM SHATNER, JIM LEE, DONNY YATES, MICHEAL J FOX WHILE YOU ALL GONNA COME ON HERE AND CRY! I WAS BAGLEY WAS THERE SO HE CAN SIGN MY ASM 361 OH WELL

11,854 posts
54 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN SUCKERS GONNA WILL WILLAM SHATNER, JIM LEE, DONNY YATES, MICHEAL J FOX WHILE YOU ALL GONNA COME ON HERE AND CRY! I WAS BAGLEY WAS THERE SO HE CAN SIGN MY ASM 361 OH WELL

Speak up old boy, we can't hear you. 

37,003 posts
3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN

Other Boardies will be there.  You should introduce yourself. 

26,858 posts
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN 

With one of the badges on his shirt that says " Hi My Name is Swami "

Edited by DR.X

30,742 posts

I wish these boards had a vaccination to protect us from this kind of invasion.  

26,858 posts
1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I wish these boards had a vaccination to protect us from this kind of invasion.  

In a series of multiple shots like rabies.

3,573 posts
18 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Yes please do introduce yourself and they'll give you a WARM reception.:bigsmile:

download.jpg

3,573 posts
3 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Speak up old boy, we can't hear you. 

download (2).jpg

11,854 posts
57 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

What is a "COMIC-CAN"..?

There are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. It may be a form of prison for wayward comics. You know the ones I mean - those "variants" can get pretty batey when provoked. Then there's the possibility that it could be a toilet for old comics to use when caught short. That can happen, especially if you're from the silver age. Finally, it could just simply be some form of metal receptacle for comics. 

7,460 posts
1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

There are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. It may be a form of prison for wayward comics. You know the ones I mean - those "variants" can get pretty batey when provoked. Then there's the possibility that it could be a toilet for old comics to use when caught short. That can happen, especially if you're from the silver age. Finally, it could just simply be some form of metal receptacle for comics. 

giphy.gif

11,854 posts
3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

giphy.gif

Now, the "COMIC-CAN SUCKERS" are a different matter entirely TwoPiece. They relate solely to the metal comic receptacle that I mentioned earlier, and are a way of ensuring that the can does not fall over through over filling. The suckers keep the base of the can firmly attached, as long as a good purchase can be achieved, say for example via a smooth flat surface. It has been proven that the suckers are less effective when used on a carpet or similar such flooring. 

26,858 posts

Lets all calm down in here and have some pie.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c8c2e78755364496f

7,460 posts
20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Now, the "COMIC-CAN SUCKERS" are a different matter entirely TwoPiece. They relate solely to the metal comic receptacle that I mentioned earlier, and are a way of ensuring that the can does not fall over through over filling. The suckers keep the base of the can firmly attached, as long as a good purchase can be achieved, say for example via a smooth flat surface. It has been proven that the suckers are less effective when used on a carpet or similar such flooring. 

giphy.gif