• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHINA sellers

3 posts in this topic

They have probably been around on eBay for some time however I am just noticing them.

I noticed a pile of key comics that are listed by various China sellers with 0 feedback at a ridiculously low Buy-It-Now prices. Looking through eBay's Sold listings, i can find the exact same comic photo already recently sold so it's obvious the China seller is stealing the photo.

Here are examples below.

Can they be banned by reporting them to eBay or does eBay turn a blind eye to this?

Capture.thumb.PNG.6156e93026518a1b658a4a56667ccf61.PNGCapture1.thumb.PNG.889cf6e99a14186846e19e2a442e3820.PNG

Edited by CAMPER49

sure they could be banned, but they'd just pop up with a new ID and ip address... actually they'll do that anyway. Kinda pointless unfortunately. Remember it costs them virtually nothing to put out the bait...

Its not that ebay turns a blind eye to it, they just have no way to counter these type of listings based on their model which is free easy to submit listings, and get their cut on the back end when a sale happens. 

Edited by miraclemet