• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...SOLD OUT! Captain America #286 (9.6), Conan #22 (9.4), Amazing Adventures #25 (9.6), #26 (9.8); Amazing Adventures Raw Lot
1 1

25 posts in this topic

1st unqualified or PM gets the book or books.

• Shipping in the U.S. is a flat $14.95 for USPS priority mail for 2 or more items (boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival) regardless of the number of items you buy.

If only buying one item, $7.75 for USPS priority mail (boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival. 

• No probation listers or Hall of Shamers.

• Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   

• Payment required within 7 days of invoicing. 

• Returns acccepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.

I can provide references if necessary.    

Shipping can be combined with anything from the other thread in Miscellaneous/Mixed Age: 

Edited by picon3
Sold Out!

Captain America #286, CGC 9.6 (12 month average on this book is $69).  Asking $55.00.  Added bonus reading copy personalized by John Beatty.

:news: SOLD to David theDavid.

Captain America #286.JPG

IMG_9807.JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD

Conan #22 (CGC 9.4-older label). 12 month GPA average is $126.00.  Asking $85 for this copy. 

:news: Sold to DavidtheDavid

Conan #22.JPG

Edited by picon3
Sold

Amazing Adventures #25 CGC 9.6 Suscha News copy.  $55 last time this one sold.  Asking $45.00

:news: Sold to Bowenfire

Amazing Adventures #25 (Suscha News Pedigree).JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD

:news: SOLD to David theDavid Weird War Tales #60 (CGC 9.4)  I think I paid $40.00.  Asking $20 with that cool blue collar included.  (thumbsu

IMG_9808.JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD

Some late raw additions.  Amazing Adventures Starring Killraven with fantastic P. Craig Russell artwork (with Giffen on a couple of fill in issues). Issues #28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, 35, 37, and 39.   I'd say all are at least VF/NM with color breaking spine cracks, but otherwise present very nicely.  Just bought these yesterday from my LCS.  Asking $27.00 for the set. 

:news: sold to crimson dynamo

IMG_9821.JPG

Edited by picon3
SOLD

On 4/29/2019 at 9:28 AM, picon3 said:

Some late raw additions.  Amazing Adventures Starring Killraven with fantastic P. Craig Russell artwork (with Giffen on a couple of fill in issues). Issues #28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, 35, 37, and 39.   I'd say all are at least VF/NM with color breaking spine cracks, but otherwise present very nicely.  Just bought these yesterday from my LCS.  Asking $27.00 for the set. 

IMG_9821.JPG

:takeit: