• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed
1 1

179 posts in this topic

IRON FIST # 8 - GLOSSY FN COPY - $5

Some moisture damage on the back cover top corner area other wise a VF+ for sure.  Front cover displays great and best cover in the run.  And I can't find the back cover scan, will try to get it posted later.  Still white.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 027.jpg

3 hours ago, icefires said:

Greggy has a 9.8 White pages. Census currently shows 9 Blue Label 9.8's.

When I last checked the census for all 115 100 pagers, there were none higher than 9.8 (this was a bout a year ago).

Is he missing any right now? 

KISS : MARVEL COMICS SUPER SPECIAL # 1 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $275

A stunning copy with just the slightest of edge wear and what looks to be a fraction of a thumbing indention at the top back cover center which could be flattened out by one of the pressing experts if they so desire.  It doesn't hurt the condition to me though ;) 

And yes it has the poster.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 166.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 167.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp
poster

KISS : MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 5 - GLOSSY NM MINUS/NM COPY - $150

Another sweet copy here.  Glossy and flat and has the poster.  Just some edge wear and a few spine ticks.  See scans.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 168.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 169.jpg

AVENGERS # 125 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPY - $50

COPY A

Edge wear and bottom spine blunt.  Nice copy that would benefit from a press if you partake in those ungodly actions ;) 

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 170.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 171.jpg

AVENGERS # 125 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPY - $50

COPY B

I think this is the better copy structurally but appears not as crisp and white in the logo area.  Plus what could be a arrival date penciled in the "A" of the logo.  Still sweet.  You decide which one you want ;) 

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 172.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 173.jpg

AVENGERS # 112 - VG COPY - 1ST MANTIS - $25

Has it's share of defects too including top corner chew and top cover center overspray/color loss... see scan.  It looks and displays better than Copy A ;) 

COPY B

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 176.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 177.jpg