• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed
1 1

179 posts in this topic

MISTER MIRACLE # 3 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $20

This is sweet copy.  The only thing keeping this out of NM MINUS status is the two bottom center back cover chips.  Still a beautiful book and displays great.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 117.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 118.jpg

MISTER MIRACLE # 5 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $20

Has a blunted lower right side corner and also two small holes at the "G" and "R" in BIG BARDA down at the bottom right front cover.  Production issue or maybe a removed staple.  Still unobtrusive and a nice copy.  Sweet Big Barda splash page too.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 119.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 120.jpg

MISTER MIRACLE # 6 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $15

SOLD TO OCEANS11

Slight spine roll causing tad bit of cover overhang on the right.  Long non-obtrusive crease at right front lower corner.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 121.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 122.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

I'll take a little breather to eat lunch and count all the $$$ :eyeroll: I've made from this thread and be back with more later .

Perhaps some Lady Blackhawk, some more high grade Adams' Batman, a little KISS, a tad Doom Patrol and Metal Men and maybe some Thanos to name a few ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

1 hour ago, Bio-Rupp said:

DAREDEVIL # 168 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $250

Note: right in the center of the book at E's waist through the top of DD's stick appears to be some sort of production line.  Not sure what that is, but its there.

The more I look at that line, the more it bothers me.  I'm lowering the grade and price on this, if it's nothing, then it's your gain. ;) 

DAREDEVIL # 168 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $190

FIRST ELEKTRA.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 094.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 095.jpg

:takeit:

35 minutes ago, echu said:

:takeit:

MISTER MIRACLE # 2 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $20

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL # 16 - NM/VF COPY - $20

DAREDEVIL # 168 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $190

^^

xxx ooo