• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is happening to the hobby?
2 2

411 posts in this topic

Just now, TwoPiece said:

I'll be surprised if this isn't locked by the time I return tomorrow morning...

Everyone be safe and have a fun evening...

CAL2 who was the reigning KING of getting Threads locked...

4 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

I remember you too.

But hey, you JUST DID enter the pit. One thing I can't stand are Hypocrites who claim to be "innocent" but somehow get their heads bashed a bit...

CAL2 who suffers no fools for very long...

You must be full of self loathing then. 

21 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

If you list your Iron Man's on the 'Bay I will at least take a look at them. If they look great I might buy them.

CAL2 who still spends the coin on pulp...

Hey your right.

Came back again after 30 mins, 3 more pages!

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

Pretty sure I sold you a raw 8.5-9.0 for more like $80 a long time ago.

He was buying my IMIS off of Old
Guy and Donut all the while swearing he'd never buy from me. Funny thing was Old Guy was paying my full asking price and selling them to  Cal for about 30% more.  Good times.

Perhaps Cal can verify with his extensive records.

3 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

I remember you too.

But hey, you JUST DID enter the pit. One thing I can't stand are Hypocrites who claim to be "innocent" but somehow get their heads bashed a bit...

CAL2 who suffers no fools for very long...

What is your Ebay username

Hollywood who would like to see what deals you got,and if your good for biznazz 

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I say 4pm this thread will be locked.

Over /under

Over 4 for $2,000 to win $2,500. The NEWBIES here don't know the REAL fighting words. They will need PMing by the "deep state" of this Forum to goad them into posting the trash. So yes, it will be OVER 4 hours, and it is 12 noon PST my time.

CAL2 who starts back his Vegas jaunts late August...

5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I'd take you on in a battle of wits, but I make it a rule not to fight unarmed opponents.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!"

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!"

Usual Suspects?

The Princess Bride?

Cant call it.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

1 minute ago, shadroch said:

He was buying my IMIS off of Old
Guy and Donut all the while swearing he'd never buy from me. Funny thing was Old Guy was paying my full asking price and selling them to  Cal for about 30% more.  Good times.

Perhaps Cal can verify with his extensive records.

I guarantee I made money off ALL my IMSMs I bought here.

Are you totally lame or what? Others can see what I been selling them for and you post this? Not are your punches missing me by miles, you are insulting the other Comic guys here.

And business was always separate from the trash talk, even on eBay Chats. Even my more harsh detractors always respected the business aspect of this great hobby.

Maybe you and Marwood need to get a room...

CAL2 who needs to take a small break after this disappointing round...

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What is your Ebay username

Hollywood who would like to see what deals you got,and if your good for biznazz 

quintessence_productions_llc

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

It said no results found

All lower case with those two underscores. Try again.

CAL2 who also dabbles in other areas...

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I copied what you wrote,typed it in search username,nothing came up

Now when you research this eBay account, hopefully you will easily conclude that I did not get there by being the chump my detractors make me out to be. This was HARD WORK, and RARELY did I ever use Key Comics or Bulk collections. My business model was NON-key Comic Books. IMSM is NOT a Key Book: it is a semi-key in my opinion. Silver Surfer # 1, 1968? Yes, THAT is a Key Comic Book. Beatles Dell # 1, 1964? Yes, another Key Comic Book.

CAL2 who still works hard...

3 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

Now when you research this eBay account, hopefully you will easily conclude that I did not get there by being the chump my detractors make me out to be. This was HARD WORK, and RARELY did I ever use Key Comics or Bulk collections. My business model was NON-key Comic Books. IMSM is NOT a Key Book: it is a semi-key in my opinion. Silver Surfer # 1, 1968? Yes, THAT is a Key Comic Book. Beatles Dell # 1, 1964? Yes, another Key Comic Book.

CAL2 who still works hard...

I dont really care what other peoples opinions of other people are,I just want to buy comics 

Maybe my Ebay app is Canadian,but everytime I type your name in on search user, nothing comes up