• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM101
1 1

14 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Kon_Jelly said:

There appears to be, but it's only really noticeable on the back cover. 

Ok, ta. I'd be nearer 4.0 to 4.5 on that basis. 

I will also say 5.0-5.5 at the highest. Worse looking copies have sold for $250-300 so if you paid in the $300-350 range (maybe a tad more) you paid fair market value :) Either way a cool book to own!

I wish I had grabbed more copies back when I got mine 8 years ago for $40. 

I would say 5.0 as there chipping all around spine ticks and that sub crease on the back can be seen on the front near the top and bottom and portions of it looks like it breaks colour to me so not sure if a press would help much either.

2 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I would say 5.0 as there chipping all around spine ticks and that sub crease on the back can be seen on the front near the top and bottom and portions of it looks like it breaks colour to me so not sure if a press would help much either.

I'm thinking some cleaning and a press will help the back cover. If I can get it into the 6 range I'll be very happy. 

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

I will also say 5.0-5.5 at the highest. Worse looking copies have sold for $250-300 so if you paid in the $300-350 range (maybe a tad more) you paid fair market value :) Either way a cool book to own!

I wish I had grabbed more copies back when I got mine 8 years ago for $40. 

That's exactly where I was at - $290. Good call 😊 

3 minutes ago, Kon_Jelly said:

I'm thinking some cleaning and a press will help the back cover. If I can get it into the 6 range I'll be very happy. 

Best of luck bud! let us know what the grade is if you get pressed and graded.