• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

marvel tails presents peter porker spectacular spider pig

9 posts in this topic

just got this today I think I got a steal at $20 . I think with a pressing and cleaning this can grade high but you guys know way better than I do

here she is

ppcover.jpg

ppbackcover.jpg

ppupperdirt.jpg

pplowerdirt.jpg

ppspine.jpg

ppcoverdirt.jpg

ppcoverwavy.jpg

34 minutes ago, gregumz said:

just got this today I think I got a steal at $20 . I think with a pressing and cleaning this can grade high but you guys know way better than I do

here she is

Once again with feeling... the costs to press, clean, slab and ship the book would outweigh the small value bump it *might* receive.

I don't know if you're serious or just riffing, but putting more money into books like this just doesn't make any sense.

As is I am having a hard time mainly because the first image is super blurry. The back cover also appears yellowish in some of the white parts...not sure if this is the image quality or if that is how it looks in real life.

I am in the VF range. 7.5-8.0 as is, with pressing I could see maybe 8.5-9.0 but again, I would like to see the front clearer. 

I will echo Point Five...8.0-8.5 can be had for $50. If you are hoping for a 9.4-9.8 copy, I just don't see it with yours. Mainly because of the faint yellow foxing or marks I am seeing on the back and on Spidey's face in the logo corner box. 

2 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

As is I am having a hard time mainly because the first image is super blurry. The back cover also appears yellowish in some of the white parts...not sure if this is the image quality or if that is how it looks in real life.

I am in the VF range. 7.5-8.0 as is, with pressing I could see maybe 8.5-9.0 but again, I would like to see the front clearer. 

I will echo Point Five...8.0-8.5 can be had for $50. If you are hoping for a 9.4-9.8 copy, I just don't see it with yours. Mainly because of the faint yellow foxing or marks I am seeing on the back and on Spidey's face in the logo corner box. 

Thank you. All that is what I was thinking but didn't have the patience to type out on my phone. :)

On a personal note, as someone who remembers when this title first came out, it's beyond mindblowing to me that in 2019 we are assessing the investment potential of Peter Porker books. But here we are I guess.

18 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Thank you. All that is what I was thinking but didn't have the patience to type out on my phone. :)

On a personal note, as someone who remembers when this title first came out, it's beyond mindblowing to me that in 2019 we are assessing the investment potential of Peter Porker books. But here we are I guess.

yeah i thought that comic was basically a dollar box comic still....