• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw DC Golden Age: Detective 156 (1950/New Classic Batmobile), Superman 44, 68, 72
1 1

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for four DC late Golden Age books I recent acquired from an OO collection. Lovely books!

Detective Comics #156 G/VG to VG- (28 Universal copies graded). New Classic Batmobile. $1100.00

Superman #44 Toyman FN $350.00

Superman #68 Luthor Cover FN/VF to VF- $650.00

Superman #72 Classic Cover FN/VF $670.00

Shipping is $15 to the US and $45 to Canada - I ship from within either the USA or Canada, so regardless of where you live you won't be charged any customs etc. I'm happy to ship anywhere  (please contact me for rates). First "I take it" in the thread wins, and then has 24 hours to close the deal. If not, the next "I take it" gets it etc. PM offers and questions are very welcome as well. 

Payment via Paypal preferred. Returns accepted in the same condition within a two week period (after receipt) for any reason (full refund plus shipping). Return shipping is at your cost (unless I missed a major defect) and must carry full insurance and tracking. Thanks for looking!!

Edited by Frank.Einstein