• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:
13 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

...he brings a lot of much needed humor to these boards too :headbang:

You got that right.

It's good to have some other people around here with a sense of humor. :)

Shutcha faces ya pair of tarts.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

I haven't had a Pop Tart in a decade, you fool.

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool with Pop Tarts when he could be having a jammy dodger or, subject to availability, a fondant fancy. Didn't think of that did you TwoPiece when you last did the Obi Wan. I rest my case on the floor. 

Now, stop winding people up by being right about things occasionally. You haven't been here long enough to claim being right as a reason to win arguments and not be called argumentative. Only people who have been here since 1852 are allowed to persist in righteousness without being cast as arsey. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool with Pop Tarts when he could be having a jammy dodger or, subject to availability, a fondant fancy. Didn't think of that did you TwoPiece when you last did the Obi Wan. I rest my case on the floor. 

Now, stop winding people up by being right about things occasionally. You haven't been here long enough to claim being right as a reason to win arguments and not be called argumentative. Only people who have been here since 1852 are allowed to persist in righteousness without being cast as arsey. 

lol

Your closing argument has been deemed "insane" by the jury. You're now on trial for misrepresenting your client. Surrender your badge and gun or you will be sentenced to life as a gimp in @Crops068's basement.

According to the Elders of CGC Chat Boards, I am unable to accept when I am wrong, and I am also obtuse (abrasive?). I will not accept the punishment of life by assumption. Instead I offer a plea of death by fire.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

lol

Your closing argument has been deemed "insane" by the jury. You're now on trial for misrepresenting your client. Surrender your badge and gun or you will be sentenced to life as a gimp in @Crops068's basement.

According to the Elders of CGC Chat Boards, I am unable to accept when I am wrong, and I am also obtuse (abrasive?). I will not accept the punishment of life by assumption. Instead I offer a plea of death by fire.

Hear you nothing that I say?

You must unlearn what you have learned....

(Told you I did, arsey is he. Now, matters are worse)

20 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

lol

image.png.9a63328ead894c6904acd44ddcf82fc4.png

34 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Hear you nothing that I say?

You must unlearn what you have learned....

Imagine this being said by Morgan Freeman:

1700686334_download(1).jpg.c6065d931406ccb3d46e0230d48c0d28.jpg

"I remember the day I first saw Get Marwood he had a funny sort of way about him, I could see why so many of the boardies disliked him. Maybe that's why I liked Marwood from the start, he has a humorous side to him.":foryou:  

giphy.thumb.gif.eb70a118694d29a87e57a215cd1c3a62.gif

Edited by tv horror

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

Imagine this being said by Morgan Freeman:

Now imagine this being said by John Morlar:

morlar.png.8cd240b45179ce779be9105b926f68ae.thumb.png.37bcaaa0bab81309097b02bc26c28e94.png

"Marwood & I are absolute cretins"

On 6/12/2019 at 4:57 PM, seanfingh said:
On 6/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, Park said:

Better than Blowie winning it.

Let him do his thing, man.

If they had Bizarro Boardie of the Year, or Reverse Flash Boardie of the Year, you would have won it every year. 

Is that because Park backwards spells kraP?