• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Son of Octoberfest! gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 200+ books!
9 9

455 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Black Bat said:
1 hour ago, Point Five said:

Take!

I am SO JEALOUS!

Sorry man. I saw that one book in Andy's group pic and have been refreshing the thread continuously since he started listing, hoping to snag it. (Which reminds me, I was supposed to pick my kid up from school yesterday. Hopefully he's still there.)

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

Sorry man. I saw that one book in Andy's group pic and have been refreshing the thread continuously since he started listing, hoping to snag it. (Which reminds me, I was supposed to pick my kid up from school yesterday. Hopefully he's still there.)

Np- nice buy. The Blue Bolt Weird is by far my favorite Cole title, maybe my fave GA title period. That issue seems particularly scarce. 

5 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Well, you can make more kids.  They ain't making more Gold!  You made the right call, my good man.

Blue Bolt 118

4.5/5.0

$1000

This was my keeper for about ten years before I finally upgraded. Bend on lower corner, but front has OUTSTANDING eye-appeal. Defects mostly on back. Book length bend down back cover. Some slight bug damage to back corners, but not bad at all. Pretty solid copy. I wasn't able to find a single sale from the past 5 years. 

SOLD

001.jpg

Edited by october

Just now, october said:

Blue Bolt 118

4.5/5.0

$1000

This was my keeper for about ten years before I finally upgraded. Bend on lower corner, but front has OUTSTANDING eye-appeal. Defects mostly on back. Book length bend down back cover. Some slight bug damage to back corners, but not bad at all. Pretty solid copy. I wasn't able to find a single sale from the past 5 years. 

001.jpg

TahwTake

Just now, october said:

Blue Bolt 118

4.5/5.0

$1000

001.jpg

take