• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission to Heroes Convention

3 posts in this topic

This is my first post. So, I will be brief.  I submitted four comics through CGC's booth at Heroes Convention on the 15th of this month.  I have been waiting to see it hit my submissions in my account.  I have also been doing research to determine when it would be entered to start the process of grading.  I haven't seen any updates thus far.  However, with my research, I have found that it takes a few days for them to be entered into the system.  It has been over a week.  Which, is fine, I just didn't know if a few days was an accurate assessment or if there was a longer wait time for SS grades.  What has been your experience or does anyone know when I should be expecting an update?  I know patience is the key to this, but again, this is my first submission and hope to make many more in the near future.  Thanks guys.

IMG_E7242.JPG

Keep in mind CGC ships the books after the show to Sarasota. Once they arrive they will process all the boxes which can sometimes can take up to 1-2 weeks after the books arrive. Depending on the volume of mail and boxes they have waiting to be processed it can take a bit..

We are right now in the heart of convention season. CGC is probably getting 100-150 boxes of mail a day in addition to show shipments. They have a dedicated staff whose sole role is to open mail and input them into the system.

Hope that helps. 

Dan

Edited by Par2ch

Did your research include contacting CGC whom you LITERALLY paid money to and also have employees who are LITERALLY paid to answer exactly these types of questions?

Yes, I get the tone is harsh.  But I don't get people digging around the net then asking for answers from random strangers for unofficial answers when they could email customer service or (gasp!) use a telephone and get an authoritative answer.

I'm not saying this isn't the right venue for the question (it isn't), or even that the question isn't worth asking (it's a good question), just seems pretty entitled.  Or maybe I'm being entitled expecting people to do the basics to answer their own questions before asking complete strangers for help, when there are paid professionals available to help them for no additional fee.