The Leader's Report on his visits to 3 Comic Cons

25 posts in this topic

3,668 posts

The site isn't working for me?

3,668 posts
4 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

Try the link again. It should be workin now.

(worship)

28,690 posts
15 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

Try the link again. It should be workin now.

I couldn't wait for you to fix it..... I copied and pasted. It looked like three great shows.... Tidewater has several folks that don't set up anywhere else. That Savannah show looks cool too, a lot of new faces there. Heroes of course, is a world class mega show ….. was Harley there ? Wish I could have gone. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

577 posts
12 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I couldn't wait for you to fix it..... I copied and pasted. It looked like three great shows.... Tidewater has several folks that don't set up anywhere else. That Savannah show looks cool too, a lot of new faces there. Heroes of course, is a world class mega show ….. was Harley there ? Wish I could have gone. GOD BLESS....

Harley had a booth set-up but I did not see him there. Just his representatives, but they had his sweet books...

243 posts
2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Harley Yee's booth was there but I never saw him. 

2,637 posts

Thanks for more great reports sir!

And Lewis was sporting "the shirt" :)

243 posts
44 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Love these reports sir! Great work!

The only thing that was missing was @jimjum12

JImum12 will be with the Leader at the VA Comicon in Richmond 13 July as usual.

1,378 posts
1 hour ago, the_Leader_knows said:

JImum12 will be with the Leader at the VA Comicon in Richmond 13 July as usual.

Great reports and photos Leader!  Very enjoyable and look forward to your next one (thumbsu

1,474 posts

Great reports as usual.

One of the best things that I've ever read on these boards.

I was absolutely delighted to read of your early collecting \ life; your trip back to your old house; and meeting up with your childhood friend after so many years.  So glad that he was still alive (and so is he I'll bet lol).  

5,106 posts
Posted (edited)

Hail to the King....outstanding reports and great photos...thank you very much.....FYI On August 27, 2019, MARVEL MASTERS OF SUSPENSE  will be released in hardcover ..with EVERY Steve Ditko SA  horror/SF story will be included included the rare  stories  such as Gunsmoke Western 66, etc...they just changed the date from July 9, 2019..a must have...that is the first volume, I would assume the second one would be Don Heck ?????

Edited by Mmehdy

243 posts
15 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

Hail to the King....outstanding reports and great photos...thank you very much.....FYI On August 27, 2019, MARVEL MASTERS OF SUSPENSE  will be released in hardcover ..with EVERY Steve Ditko SA  horror/SF story will be included included the rare  stories  such as Gunsmoke Western 66, etc...they just changed the date from July 9, 2019..a must have...that is the first volume, I would assume the second one would be Don Heck ?????

The release date of that book on Amazon.com has always been 27 August 2019. A few months ago I ordered 3 copies from my local comic book store.