• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] + + + RECAP ON PG. 6 - Spawn sale - gorgeous raw copies in Mylar - ISSUES FROM THE 12-96 run. BUY FIVE OR MORE FOR 50% OFF LISTED PRICES !!! + + +

118 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. I also accept personal checks. Items will ship when the check clears. Please contact me for further information. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS First Class or Priority at exact cost. I can accommodate your preferences. Please contact me for further information. 

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask me to cover reholder fees. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

Edited by newshane

Some of you may be familiar with the epic graded set of Spawn that I assembled. The collection took home the Best in Modern Age award last year. 

Well, along the way, I bought a LOT of Spawn books. I thought I had gotten rid of them all, but as I'm cleaning out the house for a flooring project, I find they keep coming out of the woodwork. 

Up for sale today is a near complete run from 12-99 in the NM range. A few may drop down to VF/NM, while others could be on the top end of the scale. I doubt there are any 9.8 candidates, since they ended up in my "reject" pile, but you never know! I will refund any book that you think doesn't meant this criteria, as long as you meet the criteria for returns as listed in the post above. I can also grade any particular issue upon request if you're really on the fence. I hope to offer each issue for VERY reasonable prices, and I am open to negotiation for bulk offers. 

Every book in this auction comes with MyLyte 2s and Fullbacks! 

Scans are of the actual books. Pardon me for not removing them from the Mylar. I don't want to over-handle them, and I want to get rid of them quickly! 

SPAWN 12 

:news:SOLD TO KEY LARGO COMICS

* EDIT - pardon some of the scans, especially on the darker covers. You are seeing scratches or smudges on the scanner's flatbed, which is showing a lot of age lately. 

s12.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 16 

* Key issue. First Capullo on series. Anti-Spawn debuts in final splash. 

s16.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 18 

:news: SOLD TO MUSICMETA 

* "low distribution" according to Overstreet. 

s18.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

I am missing issue 19. 

I will start listing books, ten at a time, after a short break. We'll kick in with issue 20 shortly. 

Be sure to check in from time to time. :foryou:

Edited by newshane

Spawn 20

First Houdini 

s20.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 21 

"Low distribution" according to Overstreet 

s21.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 22 

s22.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 25  

Awesome cover by Marc Silverstri - he's only done two or three issues over the years. 

s25.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 26 

Tough to find a really clean copy for some reason. (shrug)

s26.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold

Spawn 27 

s27.thumb.jpg.8717854229181e37bf48c611aa9032dd.jpg

Edited by newshane
sold