• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 102

10 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, ben parker said:

Since Morbius is misspelled on the cover of this issue, do you think the long term value

will be effected?

I have a couple of these and never realized or noticed that Morbius is misspelled!!! Duh! :insane:

22 hours ago, ben parker said:

Morbius, do you think the long term value

will be effected?

Value affected by how much purple/blue ink :( overspray there is on the covers plus there was a long box of ASM #102 available from Mile High II collection dispersed at SDCC decades ago.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, ben parker said:

Since Morbius is misspelled on the cover of this issue, do you think the long term value

will be effected?

Moribus is Morbius' brother. Grab that 102 now!! First appearance of Moribus

On 7/2/2019 at 12:08 PM, shiverbones said:

:ohnoez:

there was a time this sold for the same, if not more than 101, origin and double size after all, but none of that matters these days, it’s not a “key”

The movie uses Morbius (or Moribus)' original love interest Martine, and 102 is her first appearance. Might be a thing if the movie takes off huge. 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:08 PM, shiverbones said:

:ohnoez:

there was a time this sold for the same, if not more than 101, origin and double size after all, but none of that matters these days, it’s not a “key”

I certainly remember those days. I had a 101 but was bummed out that I couldn't get a 102. That was the one I wanted. However, in 2019 that doesn't bother me so much :) 

Edited by Jeffro™

1 hour ago, Jeffro™ said:

I certainly remember those days. I had a 101 but was bummed out that I couldn't get a 102. That was the one I wanted. However, in 2019 that doesn't bother me so much :) 

The Rolling Stones and Garth Brooks had songs about stuff like that:)