• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FLASH COMICS 86, 1st Appearance of Black Canary: For Sale

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

In over 16 years of selling on eBay, I encountered my first auction with a non-buyer. 

This book sold in a 10-day auction, 42 bids, with the high bid ending at $6300. The high bidder never paid, nor did I receive responses to the second chance offers sent. 

Before I repost the book as a 5-day auction ending this Sunday, let’s try for a sale here.

Normal rules, first take it in the post gets the book. No HOS or POS. Buyer pays actual shipping cost to their location via their preferred carrier. Preferred payment by check or PayPal. 

Price: SOLD!

88EF6C7E-0A67-467C-AB1F-B6468B969210.thumb.jpeg.4309d1d2d735691e7d3bac0e3c6276b2.jpegC8164321-5911-4E6C-9ABE-FB36B5DAC69D.thumb.jpeg.0235c6c47f6608378839b7e13d759d68.jpeg

Edited by Phill the Governor

14 minutes ago, Phill the Governor said:

Awesome!

My OCD mixed with my impartial-perspective due to the non-sale last time was just getting to me. No worries!

Phil, you wouldn't even make the Top 500 of OCD folks I've met in this hobby. :)

Well, I am happy that he paid this purchase.

I understand @Dinesh_s  is buzy, but he made a purchase from me on July 4th, i sent him the  PM the same day and he still hasn't read it. 

I am still waiting for the payment.

2 hours ago, Point Five said:

Phil, you wouldn't even make the Top 500 of OCD folks I've met in this hobby. :)

lol At the end of the day, we all have to deal with ourselves.

1 hour ago, marmat said:

Well, I am happy that he paid this purchase.

I understand @Dinesh_s  is buzy, but he made a purchase from me on July 4th, i sent him the  PM the same day and he still hasn't read it. 

I am still waiting for the payment.

Buyer responded to initial concerned message, but waiting for them to read last PM to see my paypal address and send payment. 

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but was either issue above ever resolved with the buyer?

@dinesh_s posted that he would purchase two comics of mine in a sales thread from 7/22 and after a couple of PM’s (the last one of which he has read) I am still awaiting a response as to when I can expect payment. He even purchased other comics on the boards from another seller after I had messaged him. 

I have sold to him before and I don’t remember there ever being any issues, but I just find it strange that he read my PM and did not respond to it.

Edited by jjfversion1