• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What TPB should I look at buying for ASM 1-100

21 posts in this topic

Sorry, my message was a little confusing.  Comixology offers two services -- one is to purchase and download digital comics.  You get to keep these and you can read them even when you're not online.  They are in a restricted format so you are limited to reading them with the Comixology app.

There is also a service called Comixology Unlimited, which is what I meant when I wrote, "If you join Comixology..."  This allows you to download and read selected comics (they are clearly marked with an "Unlimited" banner) as long as you're a member.  It's $5.99/month and the first month is free.  When your membership ends the CU comics you downloaded disappear but the ones you purchased do not.  Bonus - while you are a member you also get a discount on purchases (15% for Marvel, though I think it differs by publisher).