• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zeck limited/remarqued Artist Edition w. Cap profile sketch
1 1

2 posts in this topic

This is glorious. 🔥🔥🔥 Any of the IDW Remarque Editions are basically IMPOSSIBLE to find on the secondary market. Thanks for sharing yours! I thought my SDCC Edition Cover was dope, but yours is even more amazing‼️😍 I only started getting into Sketches in Summer 2021. I didn't start grading books & getting signatures until October 2020. I have a lot of catching up to do with all these amazing IDW Artist's Edition releases. One at a time! 👍 

I just received my San Diego Comic Con Edition of 125 Mike Zeck Artist's Edition last Sunday. It's my 1st Artist's Edition. I thought reading Oversized HC was the way to go with reading comics, but reading from OA scans raises the bar to a whole new level💣💥 Mine has a Punisher Remarque on the title page, just to the right of his signature. I got it from the original owner. He had purchased it from the IDW Booth at SDCC in 2015. Mike was there signing books and anyone that asked also got Sketches in their books! I'm beyond happy with it. This is my first Zeck Sketch! I was quoted $130 in December for a Mike Zeck Remarque from a Facilitator. My Signed with Remarque Hardcover Artist's Edition was $225 with free shipping. I definitely think it was a fair price! The last sealed SDCC Edition sold for $165 + $13 shipped in March on eBay

QUESTION: How do you store your Artist's Edition Hardcovers?? I've had it sitting on the couch in my family room for the last 6 days.20220411_123238.thumb.jpg.9bdb901931ecbc87ad5513ec2aa6ae36.jpg

20220410_210210.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-134757_eBay.jpg