• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, jokiing said:

STEAMY COMICS ?

HOT COMICS ?

BOILED COMICS?

POT COMICS?

TWIGS OF YEW COMICS?

I just noticed @Artboy99 cleverly designed the image to look like a word balloon!!!

8 minutes ago, kav said:

This is the best logo I have ever seen.  Sorry pepsi.

Me too. It warmed up to me. Let's go with this. Comics Cauldron it is. Hot soup, coming through. :whee:

Unless the OP has other ideas and sticks with Pantera.  doh!

Edited by James J Johnson

Possibility exists that the entire human race was created just to get to the point where this logo was created.  It blows away Newton's Principia easily.

I am throwing away all art implements after being so roundly defeated by Artboy.

47 minutes ago, kav said:

Possibility exists that the entire human race was created just to get to the point where this logo was created.  It blows away Newton's Principia easily.

It was a magical conjunction, there's no denying that. Fa!

Edited by James J Johnson

47 minutes ago, kav said:

I am throwing away all art implements after being so roundly defeated by Artboy.

So wait. In the final analysis. Is the OPs store going to be appropriately named,

"the Comic Cauldron"? :cloud9:   

"Pantera Comics"  :facepalm:  

Or "None of the Above"? :boo:

13 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Devoid of standard art implements to convey thoughts to canvas, perhaps finger painting might prove to be your forte!

Nope:

Screenshot 2019-07-15 at 10.37.20 PM.png

15 hours ago, kav said:

I highly doubt someone would see that logo, realizing comic shops have been named everything in the book (Bizzarro Wuxtry for ex) and say "aw they probly just got witch books in that place".

oh man... witches books. I wonder does he sell eye of newt.. or claws of lizards.. with those comic books lol