• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder Appreciation Topic
1 1

270 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2023 at 5:12 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

Any word on where the animated content is going to land? I believe BTAS, TNBA, STAS, JL and JLU were all pulled...same with Young Justice, I think.

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are both (newly -- like last month or so) on Netflix.

Screenshot_20231227-0553092.png.3fb414a79cd550e902f7a4bf79c20f65.png

Christopher Nolan: ‘There’s No Superhero Science-Fiction Film Coming Out These Days Where I Don’t See’ Zack Snyder’s Influence

In a profile published by The Atlantic, Nolan said Snyder’s influence on cinema is so dominant that part of his touch can be felt in any “superhero science-fiction film coming out these days.”

Nolan served as a producer on Snyder’s “Man of Steel” (2013), which was based on a story Nolan cracked with his “Dark Knight” trilogy co-writer David S. Goyer. Nolan and Snyder have remained friends ever since.

“There’s no superhero science-fiction film coming out these days where I don’t see some influence of Zack,” Nolan said. “When you watch a Zack Snyder film, you see and feel his love for the potential of cinema. The potential of it to be fantastical, to be heightened in its reality, but to move you and to excite you.”