• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2019 - Original Art pics
1 1

413 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Bronty said:

F or G at most.   ;) Which isn’t THAT crazy in this day of enhanced busts.   They are drawn with projection as though fake as opposed to lower hanging as though natural.   More fullness in the upper pole of the chest.  

So Betty had a little help at the doctor’s office.   Is she not allowed to be happy Gene?   I respect her decision to alter her body in a way that makes her happy 🤗

Nah, that’s a double size, probably a double E from my experience. And I would estimate a 40 for the width, Maybe drawn with a bra which hides the nipples.

I agree with part and disagree with part but I’m going to have the good sense to not comment further lol

I just want Betty to be happy with her self image hm

Edited by Bronty

3 hours ago, Bronty said:

F or G at most.   ;) Which isn’t THAT crazy in this day of enhanced busts.   They are drawn with projection as though fake as opposed to lower hanging as though natural.   More fullness in the upper pole of the chest.  

So Betty had a little help at the doctor’s office.   Is she not allowed to be happy Gene?   I respect her decision to alter her body in a way that makes her happy 🤗

All I'm saying is that they have to have the Betty visits the cosmetic surgeon storyline before she can be drawn with a bust that large, because, otherwise, it's just not the character... :whistle:

2 minutes ago, NelsonAI said:

The McSpidey cover did not sell at the LA show, Albert still has it at SDCC.

The guy in the pic may have just been posing with the cover.

Then he was fronting pretty good in comments there. Lame.

21 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

All I'm saying is that they have to have the Betty visits the cosmetic surgeon storyline before she can be drawn with a bust that large, because, otherwise, it's just not the character... :whistle:

It’s just a drawing Gene.  2c.   Let her be happy ;)

38 minutes ago, NelsonAI said:

The McSpidey cover did not sell at the LA show, Albert still has it at SDCC.

The guy in the pic may have just been posing with the cover.

He bought it at SDCC and had McFarlane personalize it at the show. 

27 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

He bought it at SDCC and had McFarlane personalize it at the show. 

So you didn’t trade with John? You were just a previous owner?

Edited by Jay Olie Espy
Well I now I see Dolemayan wrote “purchased” on his Insta.

Any increase in bronze and copper age pieces hitting the floor that weren't seen before with the increases those eras have been demanding? ROM and Moon Knight are the ones I'm especially interested in of course. :smile:

On 7/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, Pickie said:

T

That's nice. Any more info about that statue? :takeit:

Let me ask my brother....