Marvel Comics personal collection of 10K books for sale
1 1

5 posts in this topic

686 posts
Posted (edited)

My personal collection is listed on comic price guide . com I have listed the majority of my personal collection of Marvel: Avengers (as low as issue #7), Tales of suspense/ Captain America, fantastic four (as low as issue #14), Iron Man (as low as issue #2), Journey Into Mystery/Thor. Prices are very reasonable, if you are looking to add books to your personal collection or upgrade books that you currently have, you would do well to message me for a link to  look at what I have for sale. Most books are listed at 75% of "guide" value with some as low at $1.50

Condition varies on these books from filler to NM and while I am open to Bulk purchases I am not interest in Bulking them out in one sale. I will show a small sampling of this collection and you can either :takeit:on one or both books or message me for additional books from this listing.  I ship to the cont. USA via flat rate priority only and can ship up to 10 books at $7 or 11-50 books via flat rate boxed @ $13.  . 

I have taken the liberty to post 2 scans of front and back cover and pics of the interior of Iron man 3 and 4 and my asking price on these 2 books. This will give you a general condition of the lot and how I grade. My sellers name on ebay is kevincwa and I have been a seller there for 20 years with 100% feedback.  

the 2 examples I have are of issue #3 which I grade at 7.5 and the issue #4 which presents nicely but there appears to be some moisture damage as you can see in the pics (no mustiness but is visible). I would grade this one at 5.0

I am asking $40 for issue #3 and $20 for issue #4 

101.jpg

102.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_27_04_Pro.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_27_37_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190718_19_28_11_Pro.jpg

Edited by anstettoman
updated title

686 posts

Bump for additional exposure message me for a link to my books for sale thanks for your interest

686 posts

one more bump to promote more of my personal collection of Marvel books for sale.

686 posts

weekly bump to get 1st page status. If you are interested in adding books to your personal collection you are in luck this collection will have many books you are looking for thanks 

686 posts

bump to get back on the 1st page literally thousands of books available for sale and at no more than 60-75% of guide makes this definitely worth taking a look. Thanks for your interest!!!