• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LAST PRICE REDUCTION: UF 4, NM 98, SANDMAN 1, 4, ASM 238 CDN Price, VENOM LP 1 Black Error, etc.

21 posts in this topic

FOR SALE: Various Keys & Error Editions, Variants

Hiya folks! Trying to raise some funds to buy some new books, so I'm throwing out some cool stuff in the hopes of selling a couple. 

Price: See listing for each item. Prices are in Canadian dollars and reflect my convention sticker prices. Feel
Offers/multiple item discount: Please feel free to make one. 
Payment methods accepted: Cash (in person only), Paypal and bank money transfers (for those people I know already).
Time payments: Possibly. Please contact me for details.
Shipping: Fully insured Candapost Xpress post is mandatory to insure both parties. I will ship anywhere. I'll work with you for the lowest price possible. Might even be free depending upon your location and/or amount you're going to spend.
Pick-ups: Yes, please contact me for a meeting in the Montreal area.
Returns: No, not for graded modern books. 
Pressed?: Some. Will indicate if pressed in respective item's listing.
Probation/HOS members accepted?: No.

:takeit: trumps all as usual!

Thanks for looking!

:news:

PRICE REDUCTION & MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASE INCENTIVE

10% off all books
15% off if purchasing 2 books
20% off if purchasing 3 or more books

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics

SANDMAN #1 CGC 9.6 WP
$450.00 CAD

Feel like gambling? This one has a name written on 1st page in marker. I have a feeling it's Neil Gaiman because I bought it raw from a guy who was a huge Gaiman fan. No guarantees. Silly me for overlooking the 1st page. :facepalm: I paid for the book and paid for the grading once, so I don't feel like opening it up and then resubmitting somewhere that can certify the name.

1358958381_Photo2019-08-0385610AM.thumb.jpg.094d7ba536b311931ecd36b4ee5744dd.jpg

ASM #238 CGC 9.0 WP CANADIAN PRICE EDITION
NO TATTOZ
$525.00 CAD

Pressed

Well, another tough to price book, given the varying opinions about the Tattooz and how they affect value. I for one could care less about them, especially since there's a history of people inserting them from other books.

Photo 2019-08-03, 9 03 36 AM.jpg