• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago area collectors regarding Wheatons All Night Flea Market

6 posts in this topic

I didn't post this in the event section because this isn't really a comic event. Looking for people that have attended this event. I know people that swear there are tons of people selling comics. I wouldn't mind stopping by to check it out but if it's just a few sellers with boxes of drek I'd rather pass. So what yall got to say?

12 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I didn't post this in the event section because this isn't really a comic event. Looking for people that have attended this event. I know people that swear there are tons of people selling comics. I wouldn't mind stopping by to check it out but if it's just a few sellers with boxes of drek I'd rather pass. So what yall got to say?

There are some comic dealers but most are the same ones that sell at the local flea markets and I would say 95% is 90s and up drek. Not much silver bronze dealers I would say maybe one or two and there stock isn’t significant (about 10-15 books)

That's what I was afraid of. 90s books are not gonna fo it for me. I went to Zurkos Halloween event a few years ago and there were a couple dealers with older books but most way over priced. Lots of cool stuff to see though.