• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN; PGM Silver Surfer 4
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, 

Trying this out for the first time. Already sent this in for a press and to be graded. Main concern is the tear by the hammer. It measured 5/16 from what I saw but worst case 3/8 inch. It’s kind of like a spine tick-to-tear because it doesn’t really rip through the page entirely if that makes sense. A few other spine ticks and bottom right corner crease. Only have cover pics as I submitted this already: 0F44A69A-B196-4346-88A1-FBE0338606DE.thumb.jpeg.7bbe7f2ec6355723d04829ee467162df.jpegBack cover is clean and no staining. 

7F46DDAC-E3B6-4C29-B0F9-40D7BF94B6D7.jpeg

E238842C-BBA4-4A67-86D4-DF6EAE4BC2E6.jpeg

Edited by Greg Ciraulo
Added another pic

you would get better results with it out of plastic and back cover and a interior pic as well. otherwise no idea maybe a 6.0.. maybe a 8.0   (carelessly tossing random grade please ignore it) 

31 minutes ago, Greg Ciraulo said:

Grade is in: I know I didn’t provide enough pics, but I didn’t have the book on hand at the time since I had already submitted.

Result: 8.0 WHITE 🔥

Congrats!

I would have given a rough guess (only seeing front cover through a bag) at a 7.0 due to the tear.

It must be pretty sharp in-hand to get 8.0 with that tear.

Nice book!

3 hours ago, jcjames said:

Congrats!

I would have given a rough guess (only seeing front cover through a bag) at a 7.0 due to the tear.

It must be pretty sharp in-hand to get 8.0 with that tear.

Nice book!

I was thinking a 7.5 tops but I had my expectations set around a 7 as well -- I did get it pressed as well, so that probably helped it overall grade.

Definitely pleased with the White Pages on any SA book.