Lehigh Valley Comic Con August 17, 2019

3 posts in this topic

2,893 posts

While this one-day show pales in comparison with some of the larger, multi-day conventions, this is a pretty good one-day event that has a nice range of books -- from Gold to current. 

(It also has cosplay and panels and such, but I never really get to do any of that as I'm always behind my tables.)

It's on the western edge of the Lehigh Valley, just off the Northeast Extension and a hop-skip-jump from I-78. 

Lehigh Valley Comic Convention
Saturday, August 17, 2019
10:00 to 4:00

Lehigh Carbon Community College
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, Pennsylvania 18078

www.lehighvalleycomicconvention.com

71 posts

just curious how sales were and what attendance was like.  I normally go but I along with a lot of other people I know are all going to keystone this weekend so skipped out. 

2,893 posts
3 hours ago, classicaaron said:

just curious how sales were and what attendance was like.  I normally go but I along with a lot of other people I know are all going to keystone this weekend so skipped out. 

It was ridiculously busy and I had my best sales day ever (for that show). I literally didn't get a chance to walk the room until after 4, and ended up buying only about $20 worth of stuff even though I had the cash to go on a spending spree. Some of the regular dealers weren't there, so maybe more people were concentrated to a smaller number of comic sellers, but I wasn't complaining. I suspect there were around 800 people in attendance.