• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM werewolf by night 32

11 posts in this topic

Need your help guys! Stopped in a store and they had this book. from the front look like a 9.0 atleast!! but on the back as you see its rather dirty and those two long creases on the back put me off...Im having a hard time deciding if they can be pressed out or not? What do you guys think??? Thanks!

IMG_5558.jpeg

IMG_5557.jpeg

IMG_5556.jpeg

IMG_5555.jpeg

IMG_5554.jpeg

IMG_5553.jpeg

IMG_5552.jpeg

IMG_5551.jpeg

IMG_5550.jpeg

IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5548.jpeg

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5545.jpeg

11 hours ago, Motor City Rob said:

Hard to tell if any of those creases on the back cover break color, but if they don't, they can probably be completely pressed out.  With a complete clean and press, I'm thinking 8.0 to 8.5.  That's a really nice book!!!

Yeah I don't think they break color. They wanted $1250 for it so might be a good pick up! 

23 minutes ago, qualitycomix said:

color rub top left
spine stress
bottom right corner crease
thumb impression at top of book

creases on back cover that break paper

7.5 post press/clean

16 minutes ago, Motor City Rob said:

Looking at GPA, even a graded 7.0 only goes for around $1000 to $1100. Paying $1250 raw in it's current condition doesn't seem like a good buy. Then again, value is in the eye of the beholder!

Yeah I was thinking with a clean and press possibly an 8.0?

29 minutes ago, Motor City Rob said:

Looking at GPA, even a graded 7.0 only goes for around $1000 to $1100. Paying $1250 raw in it's current condition doesn't seem like a good buy. Then again, value is in the eye of the beholder!

I agree.  Looks 7.0/7.5 after press/clean.  I wouldn't bet on 8.0

2 hours ago, qualitycomix said:

I agree.  Looks 7.0/7.5 after press/clean.  I wouldn't bet on 8.0

Yeah I agree now as well. Not such a great buy then, Oh well ill have to wait for another copy. Thank you guys for all your help!