Ok, what happen to Gabe? Seriously.
2 2

32 posts in this topic

3,513 posts
Posted (edited)

I don't know how to traverse the Journal section nor do I care to. Last I heard Gabe had taken the train to meet his future wife that he met on the internet cartoon sex chatroom whatever and if that didn't work out, he was to marry the sister Sam. These women had some sort of super powers that were not entirely clear to me. They were all to meet at a police station, because that way it would be on the up and up and no worries would be produced.

Any number of well meaning boardies tried each in their own way (tough love, soft love, just plain old love) to bring Gabe back to reality with no results that I could see.

Well?

Edited by NoMan

3,513 posts

no. he was boarding a train to somewhere to meet future wife. 

2,942 posts

Hes around

Says his journal hasn't seen any action so he doesnt come on to the boards

14,188 posts

who is Gabe?

39,900 posts
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

who is Gabe?

uchicha 101 

Edited by porcupine48

3,513 posts
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

who is Gabe?

He had a journal in the journal section of boards. There were many facets of his journal (bitcoins, making one million selling comics) but I only started recently reading when his journal kept showing up in hot (trending?) threads. At this point he had met a woman on an internet "2nd life" kinda sex avatar gathering website of the like minded. (Please don't ask me to explain this more because I don't understand either.) This woman and her sister had super powers (Please don't ask me to explain this more because I don't understand either.) Many well meaning folk had tried to warn Gabe something was not right and to be careful. He ignored warnings, had boarded a train to travel to a police station somewhere to meet woman (for safety reasons), whom if he did not marry than he would marry the sister. 

That's all I know.

Edited by NoMan

3,513 posts

If it's all real, I hope he's doing ok. 

14,188 posts

Uchicha! ok yes I know about that thread. Entertaining fellow.

2,574 posts

I don’t believe he’s on the train yet, my impression was that’s his ultimate plan but it’s a long way off.

i just hope the kid doesn’t get hurt, such a bizarre situation.

33,177 posts

Haven’t checked his journal in about a week+. 

Did he head out to meet her?  Is that what you’re saying?

He’s a “unique” person.  I think he has a heart of gold and an interminable optimism about him.  It’s commendable, but also worriesome.  

Ive followed his journal since the inception.  I’ve clowned him for it.  I’ve also encouraged him.  He’s a good kid.  He’s also a naive kid.  

I wish him the best.  I also hope, for his sake, that he keeps his guard up.  I’m not sure that’s something he’s capable of.  

3,513 posts

i have no idea about the train. I'm remembering he said he was getting on the train to go see her at police station. I figured no word/update ment he was traveling..

2,574 posts

Nah, he didn’t even have his passport yet.  I think his odyssey is still a ways off.

1,111 posts

I missed out on Gabe but I feel like I had my own Gabe with Bee yotch Coin Swarmi!

What happened to him?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

48,458 posts
7 minutes ago, comics4all said:

I missed out on Gabe but I feel like I had my own Gabe with Bee yotch Coin Swarmi!

What happened to him?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I believe he founded a new crypt-o-currency and retired to the bahamas with a load of Action #1's.

1,111 posts
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, kav said:

I believe he founded a new crypt-o-currency and retired to the bahamas with a load of Action #1's.

:roflmao:

Edited by comics4all

2,574 posts
28 minutes ago, kav said:

I believe he founded a new crypt-o-currency and retired to the bahamas with a load of Cage #1's.

FTFY