• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD: Fantastic Four#52 CGC 8.5
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Just one comic for now a Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 OW/W pages (1st Black Panther) just got it back from CGC.

:rulez:

1) Price includes shipping in US (CONUS), outside the US or OCONUS, I will pay for $20.00 shipping the rest is on the buyer

2) Shipping will be in a well-packed Medium Flat-Rate USPS Priority Mail.  It will include insurance for the value of the book and tracking

3) PayPal preferred, but will make exceptions based upon the buyers past Kudos Thread on the boards

4) Returns are accepted if notified NLT two days after book arrives.  Shipment back is paid for by the buyer and the book needs to be in the same shape as when it was mailed out to the buyer 

5) PM offers are welcome, and if I think the offer is too-low will likely make a counter-offer

6) My Kudos Thread is below

Mike22 Kudo's Thread

7) Any questions or issues just PM me

8) Great looking book that has not been pressed. I bought it raw and had it graded.

9) Pictures and Prices are below

10) Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 - Last sale was $3502.00 I am asking $3400.00. - $3200.00 - SOLD

Edited by Mike22
Waiting for response from possible buyer

Got three sets of Picture below.  First two are the images from CGC when I had the old case on it Front and Back.  The third Picture is of it now re-cased with the better CGC Holder to protect it.  Let me know if this will work. Same Comic, but since it was an rather expensive comic I kind of like the new casing that CGC uses.  Hence the reholder.

Mike

FF #52 Old Case Image.JPG

FF #52 Old Case Image (BC).JPG

Edited by Mike22

3 minutes ago, Mike22 said:

Book was actually purchased on Sunday, and I asked the buyer to post :takeit:PM, but it was not until I bumped it that he posted :takeit: via PM.  Honestly just wanted to know if he wanted it or not, and I have heard from him since Sunday after 3 x PMs...

I get that it’s a big sale for you, but I think you should take a breath.  A lot of people have busy work lives and only have time on the weekends to deal with board stuff.  Also, it’s waaaay too early to label a fellow board member a “non-paying buyer”.  Give the guy a chance.  If he doesn’t respond within a reasonable period (more than a week), then take next steps.  FWIW, if I were the buyer, after your posts of the last day, I’d tell you to forget it, keep the book.