• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C Fan Addict Club certificate kit question

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Just don't ask me so many questions, I'm a certified CA apprasier of collectibles. I usually charge for my time...:whistle:

Well I charge for my question asking time and I'm rather expensive too.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Johnny Craig, am I the only one around here that know how to use that new fangled internet thing?

http://drgangrene.blogspot.com/2010/03/ghoulunatics.html

Well if you build it they will come-and you have built a rep as the leading board expert!

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Well if you build it they will come-and you have built a rep as the leading board expert!

I should just go back to lurking like most people do. But I'm a giver not just a taker...

Any more lazy questions? And no, I don't know where the Ark of the Covenent is...

Edited by Robot Man

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I should just go back to lurking like most people do. But I'm a giver not just a taker...

Any more lazy questions? And no, I don't know where the Ark of the Covenent is...

You're basically like peter parker-at first you just wanted to use your abilities to enrich yourself then you decided to help others.  That doesnt mean you have to help someone who has the full capacity to do the job themselves tho!  spider man doesnt go around opening beer bottles for people-

24 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Johnny Craig, am I the only one around here that know how to use that new fangled internet thing?

http://drgangrene.blogspot.com/2010/03/ghoulunatics.html

Yes.