• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest: Between-Round Lounge!
4 4

160 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

:facepalm::(xD

I don't see drinks in this lounge, how can there be a lounge without drinks.

You just better watch yourself.

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

i just finished my first beer !!

Image result for guzzling a beer gif

I did a "shotgun" beer contest with my 3 nephews and bro-in-law three months ago. And my niece that just turned 21 years old 3 days earlier. I came in last. In my defense she said she had a fake ID and had been drinking at bars for a while.

2 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

I did a "shotgun" beer contest with my 3 nephews and bro-in-law three months ago. And my niece that just turned 21 years old 3 days earlier. I came in last. In my defense she said she had a fake ID and had been drinking at bars for a while.

I had a buddy that could do this-he would bet beers and win every time-just poured it straight down his gullet-even faster than this dude.  It was not however a long term recipe for success in life.

Knew an older guy a long time ago that was a pretty heavy drinker. Putting that mildly. He liked to go to Vegas. All he'd bring with him was two changes of underwear and a big bottle of bourbon. I really miss that guy.

EDIT: Now waiting for someone to post a gif of Nic Cage in LLV.

Edited by WPPJames

1 hour ago, WPPJames said:

Knew an older guy a long time ago that was a pretty heavy drinker. Putting that mildly. He liked to go to Vegas. All he'd bring with him was two changes of underwear and a big bottle of bourbon. I really miss that guy.

EDIT: Now waiting for someone to post a gif of Nic Cage in LLV.

That was a tragic movie 

One of his best roles, outside of Ghostrider which he should have won an oscar for....pffftlol

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

That was a tragic movie 

One of his best roles, outside of Ghostrider which he should have won an oscar for....pffftlol

I liked Con Air-

10 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Same with Face off

Oh I loved that episode of breaking bad!

17-entry-17-1444400184.jpg