[CLOSED] STAR WARS Kenner Sand People 12-back B AFA 80+ unpunched

4 posts in this topic

2,305 posts

Thought I'd give this a whirl here first before going to eBay.  But first, some ground rules...

RULES:

First clear, unqualified "take it" in the thread wins the item. If attempting to negotiate via PM, after mutual acceptance a clear "take it" must be posted in the thread by you or me  

Asking questions about item details, picture requests, shipping quotes, negotiating price, etc. does NOT constitute a claim or "dibs" on an item  

No members on the HOS or Probation List may participate. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

PAYMENT:

Paypal only. I do NOT accept Friends/Family payments, thus such a method should not be used to renegotiate the price  

Payment is expected within 7 days of receiving an invoice. Please allow me to send you an invoice before paying.

RETURNS:

Itemss may be returned within 7 days after receipt. Please contact me with any issues.

About Me:

I have done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my eBay feedback as a seller

Edited by Number 6
Closing thread

2,305 posts

STAR WARS Kenner SAND PEOPLE MOC

12-back variation B - this card version has an additional paragraph that the Action Stand can be obtained free with 12 proof-of-purchase seals. It still has the description of how to operate the double-telescoping light sabers. 

AFA graded 80+  sub-grades: Card:  80  Bubble:  85  Figure:  85.  Hanger tab is unpunched. 

The photo makes it appear that the crease in the upper left corner of the card is color-breaking. In fact, it does NOT break color, it just pears that way in the photo because of how the spider-vein crease catches the light. 

There is a tiny mark on the top surface of the bubble - either a tiny stress mark  or a touch of paint from one of the head horns, can't tell which. Otherwise, the bubble is excellent with no yellowing. 

$925 shipped in the US. Shipping outside the US would be more. 

Edited by Number 6

2,136 posts

Wow!

Beautiful condition! Haven't seen one this nice in person!

In the process of buying our new house or I would be SERIOUSLY tempted......

GLWTS!!!

:banana: Chris