• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 2-10 CGC and Raw

20 posts in this topic

Hello I have 9 books that I am putting up for sale.  I will post the list first along with my price.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales.  Also I will accept Postal Money Orders, Personal check (10 days to clear), AND for you younger people Venmo

Shipping and insurance is included in the asking price, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

These are CGC slabbed books, you know exactly what you are buying so I cannot accept returns.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

The books:  All of these of course are ASM

#2 My grade 3.0 - $860   ***SOLD***

#3 CGC graded 8.5 OW pages - $7,350   ***SOLD***

#4 My grade 2.5 - $465   ***SOLD***

#5 My grade 5.0 - $680   ***SOLD***

#6 My grade 4.0 - $640   ***SOLD***

#7 My grade 5.0 - $410   ***SOLD***

#8 My grade 5.5 - $375

#9 My grade 6.0 - $850   ***SOLD***

#10 CGC grade 8.0 W pages (Qualified STAPLES REPLACED) - $630

Scans coming as I can here.  Feel free to PM me with questions on the raw books if you need to know something further about grade, I will try to describe flaws in a detailed manner.

Edited by Warren Oates
Sales

#2 3.0 / mostly white pages, mostly flat, tarnish on staples, many stress marks on cover on top (a web of them) 1 inch tear on page #7 from bottom edge straight up and it makes just inside the story panel, a few pages in the second story have half inch tears on the bottom edge which don't make it into story panels, plenty of wear

img257.jpg

# 6 Some spine stress but not bad, what holds the book down is the moisture tide - notice in the comic code and just to the left, a quarter inch sliver of lighter area, that is a moisture tide from front to back all the way through.  I would say it was caused by water as there is no stain but rather a lightening of the area.  CR to OW pages inside.

img261.jpg

6 hours ago, Warren Oates said:

Hello I have 9 books that I am putting up for sale.  I will post the list first along with my price.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales.  Also I will accept Postal Money Orders, Personal check (10 days to clear), AND for you younger people Venmo

Shipping and insurance is included in the asking price, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

These are CGC slabbed books, you know exactly what you are buying so I cannot accept returns.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

The books:  All of these of course are ASM

#2 My grade 3.0 - $860   ***SOLD***

#3 CGC graded 8.5 OW pages - $7,350   ***SOLD***

#4 My grade 2.5 - $465

#5 My grade 5.0 - $680   ***SOLD***

#6 My grade 4.0 - $640

#7 My grade 5.0 - $410

#8 My grade 5.5 - $375

#9 My grade 6.0 - $850   ***SOLD***

#10 CGC grade 8.0 W pages (Qualified STAPLES REPLACED) - $630

Scans coming as I can here.  Feel free to PM me with questions on the raw books if you need to know something further about grade, I will try to describe flaws in a detailed manner.

Please see my PM

Edited by Pantodude
Mistake

2 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

Actually, take 4, 6, 7 per PM.  Thx  (not 10, sadly.  Maybe next time!).  

Yep as agreed, clear to me now. Thanks again.

That leaves just a lonely #8 and #10

Thread will close tomorrow at 1pm central.  Thanks for all the buys.