• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off! Last call! Marvel, DC, Archie, Charlton Teen & Romance, Pre-hero Marvel/Atlas - Final Recap bottom of page 18!!

352 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, path4play said:

Ugg.  Harbaugh play calling was like someone adding amateur restoration to an otherwise blue 7.0

Yeah, that game was closer than it needed to be, and if the Ravens hadn’t been obsessed with 2 pt conversions for some reason it could’ve been even more interesting. 

I recall @Get Marwood & I talking about the price variants on these, if I remember correctly...

Teen-age Confidential Confessions #9 Fine/Fine+ -- asking $9 + shipping

Very solid copy with light wear, everything is well attached at both staples. Good gloss, color, and pages. Bit of dust shadowing around the edges.

TeenageConfidentialConfessions09.jpg

TeenageConfidentialConfessions09bc.jpg

Teen-age Confidential Confessions #13 about Fine -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD

Another really nice copy, great color and gloss with wonderful pages. Touch of tanning inside covers. Ink squiggle is drawn on cover in lower right corner in the dark spot under the car crash. Unobtrusive, but there when you flash the gloss.

TeenageConfidentialConfessions13.jpg

TeenageConfidentialConfessions13bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

22 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I recall @Get Marwood & I talking about the price variants on these, if I remember correctly....

That was me! I collect pence copies and also any 1962 15c variants. Got any of them? :wishluck:

Great comics in this thread :headbang:

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That was me! I collect pence copies and also any 1962 15c variants. Got any of them? :wishluck:

Great comics in this thread :headbang:

Thanks! Don't believe I have any of the 15 cent variants, just the plain jane 10 and 12 centers. If I run across any I will keep you in mind!

Just now, mysterio said:

Thanks! Don't believe I have any of the 15 cent variants, just the plain jane 10 and 12 centers. If I run across any I will keep you in mind!

Good man! Rare as hens gnashers :grin:

One more Charlton for the evening, then I will see what I can get to tomorrow morning.

Teen Secret Diary #7 VG -- asking $4 + shipping

Nice color and gloss. Great pages. Bit of tanning inside covers, minor moisture stain at top spine on back cover and a bit at lower spine. Reading wear along spine.

TeenSecretDiary07.jpg

TeenSecretDiary07bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Teen-age Confidential Confessions #13 about Fine -- asking $8 + shipping

Another really nice copy, great color and gloss with wonderful pages. Touch of tanning inside covers. Ink squiggle is drawn on cover in lower right corner in the dark spot under the car crash. Unobtrusive, but there when you flash the gloss.

TeenageConfidentialConfessions13.jpg

TeenageConfidentialConfessions13bc.jpg

take

On 9/21/2019 at 8:14 AM, mysterio said:

Young Romance #119 VG+++ -- asking $5 + shipping

Nice, solid copy that I can't quite bring myself to go straight Fine on the technical grade (though with a press quite possibly). Glossy, great color, fresh pages, everything is well attached at both staples.

YoungRomance119.jpg

YoungRomance119bc.jpg

take

One quick early bird, then I'll see what I can get to this afternoon/evening...

Romantic Story #71 VG -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Great cover! Main defect is the moisture visible on the back cover at top spine. It has affected the top staple a bit, with transfer staining to the cover. Pages are virtually unaffected by this moisture and overall the book is quite solid.

RomanticStory71.jpg

RomanticStory71bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

59 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Wilbur #85 G -- asking $5 + shipping

Archie #143 -- $2 or free with any Archie purchase, just claim it (only 1 freebie per buyer)

Archie #156 Fineish -- asking $9 + shipping

Archie #159 G/VG -- asking $3 + shipping

A Date with Judy #69 (dude) G+ -- asking $6 + shipping

:takeit:

^^  All yours, thanks! Will have plenty more Archie books to come!

Betty & Veronica #65 G -- asking $14 + shipping SOLD

Cover is cleanly detached, and has some splits along spine but is still holding together. Actually nice and clean otherwise. Interior has fresh pages and everything is attached with no blemishes.

BV65.jpg

BV65bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty & Veronica #66 VG -- asking $29 + shipping SOLD

Just a touch of spine roll, 1/8"-1/4" split at bottom of spine, all the other wear is apparent in the scan. Cover and cf are attached at both staples.

BV66.jpg

BV66bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty & Veronica #69 (dude) VG -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD

Cover neatly detached at lower staple but holding on at upper. CF attached at both. Pinups are intact. Other wear is visible in the scans.

BV69.jpg

BV69bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty & Veronica #78 VG-/VG -- asking $13 + shipping SOLD

Main issue is water stain upper right corner of front cover and upper left back cover. Everything is well attached at both staples, pages are fresh, pinup is intact.

BV78.jpg

BV78bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty & Veronica #79 G- -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Cover is detached and split between the staples, but holding together. 1.5" tear at Veronica's legs, also some water spots and humidity staining. Other than all that the book is great! Interior is fine and staples are holding everything together.

BV79.jpg

BV79bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio