• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)
3 3

36 posts in this topic

That is it for now. I know most people are watching football today, but I figured put the thread up and run with it! Whomever is watching gets first dibs!

Thanks everyone.

Any questions or comments...hit me up!

Edited by jbpez

2 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

What self-restraint on your part. Take-bot rusted out?

Take-bot has taken down some BIG OLD BOOKS that are indeed slowing my roll while I pay.  But sure are pretty.  Not rusty, just... less robust in acquisitions for the moment ;)

3 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Indeed it (he/she?) has!!

Take-bot is a HE, quite confident in his sexy takebotness and confident of his love for the ladies. And yeah, sadly the boards are just  a fraction of the hunting grounds.

4 hours ago, Comcav said:

Take-bot has taken down some BIG OLD BOOKS that are indeed slowing my roll while I pay.  But sure are pretty.  Not rusty, just... less robust in acquisitions for the moment ;)

Imagine if Take-bot had a sales thread. hm:baiting::popcorn:

Give-bot? 

Speaking of sales threads, this one is a real beauty! GLTWS

2 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Right @Comcav ?

well... maybe.  Depends on how I structured it.  I could break the threads up by Pedigree?  A Church thread, A Larson thread... or by rarity (5 or less in census thread would be cool).  Or I could just enjoy my tasty goodies, the vault is not ready to be opened!

4 minutes ago, Comcav said:

well... maybe.  Depends on how I structured it.  I could break the threads up by Pedigree?  A Church thread, A Larson thread... or by rarity (5 or less in census thread would be cool).  Or I could just enjoy my tasty goodies, the vault is not ready to be opened!

I could load balance it for you on AWS AND put some REDIS caching on it...

...:insane:  hit me up!

:news:Price reductions just listed on ALL books! Some great deals to be had!!

Any questions or comments...please PM me. I'm always available to discuss books!

Thanks!

Edited by jbpez