• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 129 of a Holy Grail lot bought in Ebay

7 posts in this topic

I had recently buy a huge lot of 1st appearance and key issues of mostly marvel character of silver age, bronze age and modern age. I will certificate 30 of 41 to CGC and I will like to hear your opinion before I make the delivery to CGC. I will post the bronze age and modern age first. This is the front and the back cover of Amazing Spiderman 129. Also I photograph the middle pages and the first page.

IMG-20191013-WA0059.jpg

IMG-20191013-WA0057.jpg

IMG-20191013-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20191013-WA0055.jpg

Edited by J0WY

Hard to tell as I don't think the pic quality is quite up there, but it looks like tiny tears at the top bottom spine and bends at the top/bottom right hand side of front cover.

I dunno if the front cover pic is god enough to see any finer flaws (if they're even there)  If you have access to a scanner, that would give a better pic

anyway I'll guess a 8.5-9.0 range due to not getting the best view - I think it's a press candidate

welcome too BTW

Edited by csaag
update

Thanks for the input I will try later to take a better pictures of the front cover because I dont have a scanner. I think also that a pressing is in order. I will prescreen before I slab him.