• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb of Dracula 10 - any offers?

67 posts in this topic

Dont know where he is, yeah I paid heavy for it but its mostly my fault.

I had hit a comfort zone from buying from other members with great results so I didnt take the extra steps on thoroughly checking this book out before purchase.

It aint about the money, its more about trust for me, and I dont need any refund.

Did you pay him paypal?

Davidking623

does the bottom edge on the FC scare anybody else, or is it just me?

Not just you and d.edge's first post on this board was asking if any of us could vouch for comic-keys on eBay 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and look who is asking about a PGX 9.9 as a resub candidate. could be something to this, ya think? Green Lantern fan as well, going by his bio.

i wonder... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It aint about the money, its more about trust for me, and I dont need any refund.

Trust no one unless you've dealt with them before. That's includes Forum members...

Jim

Problem is you have to trust them somewhat to initially deal with so you can continue to deal with them in the future flowerred.gif

Trust no one unless you've dealt with them before. That's includes Forum members...

Jim

Doveryay, no proveryay

That could still arguably be an 8.0. Don't know what an 8.0 of that book goes for though. $300 seems rather high, $75-$100 in a slab seems more likely.

here's a slabbed 9.2 for much much less:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tomb-of-Dracula-10-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

Never have CGC prices in mind when buying raw unless, maybe, you have the book in hand.

I would not have assumed that book would have gotten better than an 8.5 based on his scan of the front cover and that doesn't include the faint stain that we couldn't see before. Looks no better than my slabbed 8.5 Marvel Spotlight (why I own that book slabbed is anybody's guess).

Thanks bro,

the thing that bothers me is I needed one as a present for CA(which Iam heading out in about an hour yay.gif)

The kid is a Blade fan, and I have a personal copy but its slabbed and I wanted to give him a nice HG Raw copy as a gift.

Thanks to all for your responses, much appreciated as most people watch out for other forum members here.

Thanks bro,

the thing that bothers me is I needed one as a present for CA(which Iam heading out in about an hour yay.gif)

The kid is a Blade fan, and I have a personal copy but its slabbed and I wanted to give him a nice HG Raw copy as a gift.

Thanks to all for your responses, much appreciated as most people watch out for other forum members here.

That is really nice of you Nikos! So its not what you wanted to give him but its where the heart is that matters.I am sure if you still give it to him he will still be pleased! I would.

Davidking623

That is just sheer craziness. No wonder there was no back scan. I am beginning to understand Diva's thing about back scans.

I ALWAYS ask people if I'm spending over $50 or I'm esp interested in the book's condition. I'm surprised how many people don't look at the back or inside when grading.