• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb of Dracula 10 - any offers?

67 posts in this topic

Yup, took a chance from a forum member. Mostly my fault, no biggie, live and learn.

Did you really pay him 300.00 for that book? If you did he should give you the money back for it as that book is not that nice by the back cover! As far as live and learn damn that really sucks!

Davidking623

So the small stain and funky sun shadow on the back cover is "just as nice" as the front cover? Did you see the back cover scan before you bought it?

If you look carefully, that stain is on the front cover too. frown.gifforeheadslap.gif

I personally know the person who had the 1st CGC 9.8 copy of TOD #10 come back. He was estatic and it went for about $1,500.00 on ebay 3 years ago. It would probably go for 2.5K today that sme book. Its super tough in 9.6 or better. I love that book it was valued at less than $20 for years in the guide. Good luck selling yours!.

Bill999

So the small stain and funky sun shadow on the back cover is "just as nice" as the front cover? Did you see the back cover scan before you bought it?

If you look carefully, that stain is on the front cover too. frown.gifforeheadslap.gif

But it's only a dot of a stain on the front. foreheadslap.gif

Dont know where he is, yeah I paid heavy for it but its mostly my fault.

I had hit a comfort zone from buying from other members with great results so I didnt take the extra steps on thoroughly checking this book out before purchase.

It aint about the money, its more about trust for me, and I dont need any refund.

does the bottom edge on the FC scare anybody else, or is it just me?

Not just you and d.edge's first post on this board was asking if any of us could vouch for comic-keys on eBay 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Dont know where he is, yeah I paid heavy for it but its mostly my fault.

I had hit a comfort zone from buying from other members with great results so I didnt take the extra steps on thoroughly checking this book out before purchase.

It aint about the money, its more about trust for me, and I dont need any refund.

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

d.edge should show back up here and and set things right! sumo.gif

At least a PM is in order Nikos...