• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bag and Board Size Preference

5 posts in this topic

So I have a bunch of comics from all different eras and instead of buying all different size boards and bags, I was thinking about just purchasing only gold era boards and bags to keep costs low. Is It a big no no to store smaller comics in larger board/bags?

48 minutes ago, Yanksfan0134 said:

So I have a bunch of comics from all different eras and instead of buying all different size boards and bags, I was thinking about just purchasing only gold era boards and bags to keep costs low. Is It a big no no to store smaller comics in larger board/bags?

I didn't see anything in your other post that wouldn't fit in the Silver bags and boards. I don't think there's an appreciable downside to using Gold bags and boards for everything other than the look of the finished product as well as the fact that more modern books can slosh around in a larger bag. For the small difference in cost, I would just go with Gold for anything that needs it, and Silver bags for everything else. 2c

Have fun!! 

9 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

I didn't see anything in your other post that wouldn't fit in the Silver bags and boards. I don't think there's an appreciable downside to using Gold bags and boards for everything other than the look of the finished product as well as the fact that more modern books can slosh around in a larger bag. For the small difference in cost, I would just go with Gold for anything that needs it, and Silver bags for everything else. 2c

Have fun!! 

Thanks, I really appreciate it!