• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Exclusives and Variants

7 posts in this topic

With Halloween fast approaching and the World Series winding down to what I hope is a fantastic finish for the Houston Astros, I have never run a sales thread with modern books so I thought I would give it a try. Four books today. If they do alright I will try to list some others later this week.

Usual rules apply -

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Please enjoy!

First up is a 9.8 signature series copy of the Justice League Day Special Edition #1 "Houston Strong Edition". These were printed for and distributed only to Houston Area stores in response to Hurricane Harvey. Please notice and bow to the Houston Astros colors. Each copy was signed by Jim Lee and Geoff Johns. Jim Lee and Dan Didio came to Houston and further signed at six stores. Only two stores (Space Cadets and Bedrock City) had CGC witnesses available. I am not sure exactly how many were printed but we were told only about 800 were distributed and I am sure less that 100 were graded as Sig Series.

$400 - shipped

modsales001.jpg

Goon 20th Anniversary Edition #1 9.8 Signature Series signed by Eric Powell.

$100

modsales002.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales #85 Bedrock City Comics Edition. Exclusive cover by Terry Moore is an homage to Strange Worlds #5

• 9.8 Signature Series signed by Terry Moore - $75 SOLD!

modsales003.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

Grimm Fairy Tales #85 Bedrock City Comics Edition. Exclusive cover by Terry Moore is an homage to Strange Worlds #5

• 9.8 regular - $50

modsales004.jpg

56 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

• 9.8 Signature Series signed by Terry Moore - $75

modsales003.jpg

take