• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,655 posts in this topic

World's Dummest 168-Stupidman says 'lets take him we outnumber him!" about the Composite Stupidman, who has all the power of the Legion of Stupidheroes and can turn them all into helium just using one of the Legionnaire's abilities...

Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 8.42.28 PM.png

In the same issue, Maniac 5 says that yes the statues he created could give someone their powers if hit by electricity BUT DIDNT THINK OF THIS BEFORE CREATING THE FREAKIN DEADLY STATUES!!
He should be demoted to Brainiac 2

Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 8.46.58 PM.png

On 7/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, kav said:

I call BS on any and all compressing of costumes which includes the freakin boots:

Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 12.32.30 AM.png

Batman and Robin had compressed suits on the TV series, but they had to drop them in a glass of water to open them.

Thor 236 (this is the first Marvel comic I ever read as a kid and LOVED it despite these ridiculous panels)

The Absorbing Man is beating the snot out of Thor.  Thor retreats into a toy store to evade him but Creel finds him.  Thor holds Mjolnir out to protect himself and Creel snatches the Hammer to "absorb" the URU metal.

Unbeknownst to Creel, Thor has switched his hammer with a cardboard toy hammer replica (hence retreating to the toy store) so when Creel punches Thor his arm accordians up.  When I was a kid I actually loved it, but..... COME ON..... Creel grabs the hammer and doesn't realize it's cardboard??????

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186 (2).jpg

Edited by gadzukes

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Thor 236 (this is the first Marvel comic I ever read as a kid and LOVED it despite these ridiculous panels)

The Absorbing Man is beating the snot out of Thor.  Thor retreats into a toy store to evade him but Creel finds him.  Thor holds Mjolnir out to protect himself and Creel snatches the Hammer to "absorb" the URU metal.

Unbeknownst to Creel, Thor has switched his hammer with a cardboard toy hammer replica (hence retreating to the toy store) so when Creel punches Thor his arm accordians up.  When I was a kid I actually loved it, but..... COME ON..... Creel grabs the hammer and doesn't realize it's cardboard??????

IMG_2185.jpg

Does Thor hang out in toy stores and knew there would be a cardboard uru mallet and where it was located?  Do toy stores in that world not know about plastic?

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I also like the "Made in Japan" on the hammer.

ps Thor should have immediately ripped that hand off while he could and maybe his head.

World's Finest 140.

Clayface is cornered by Batman & Superman.  He changes into the form of Superman AND SUDDENLY HAS ALL OF SUPERMAN'S ABILITIES!!!

There is no explanation given, just boom... he has Supe's powers.  If that's how it works why not just take Superman's form for every crime you want to commit?

Pretty lazy writing.

IMG_2253.jpg

Great Gosh Robin! :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

World's Finest 140.

Clayface is cornered by Batman & Superman.  He changes into the form of Superman AND SUDDENLY HAS ALL OF SUPERMAN'S ABILITIES!!!

There is no explanation given, just boom... he has Supe's powers.  If that's how it works why not just take Superman's form for every crime you want to commit?

Pretty lazy writing.

IMG_2253.jpg

DC: 
NO

2 hours ago, gadzukes said:

World's Finest 140.

Pretty lazy writing.

IMG_2253.jpg

Not only lazy but wrong: Immovable FORCE vs and irresistible OBJECT? :tonofbricks:

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

back then DC was short for DRECH...

Is it ant dumber than marvel having johnny storm create 'flame duplicates' that then RAN OFF to confuse foes?